Child abuse. If you think it, report it

How to report and what happens next

If you’re worried a child might be a victim of abuse, a name, a school, an address or a location is all you need to report your concerns.

You don’t have to be completely sure to report your concerns. By talking anonymously to your local council, the NSPCC or the police, you could provide crucial information to help keep a child safe. If you think it, report it.

Report child abuse

Visit for more information.