If you are concerned about a child or young person (including yourself) you can make a report.
Reporting the concerns not relating to a specific child or young people
- Telephone: Call Childline on 0800 1111
- If you would like to share information that might help protect a child: Telephone Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- The free confidential helpline and email address, provided by the NSPCC, are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Telephone: free on 0800 731 9256
- The ‘Say Something’ helpline is a free and anonymous helpline to share any worries you have about yourself or friends and provide support to help you keep safe.
- Telephone or Text 116000 (it is free)